Wawa® 250 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Wawa 250 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on July 1, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 27, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”) and Coca-Cola Bottlers, Wawa, Inc. and its parent companies, related subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, “Wawa”), Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes, National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC (“NASCAR”) and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, members, successors, representatives, agents and assigns (all of the aforementioned collectively referred to as the “Released Parties”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in this Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, as further described below:
Purchase and Online Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, each Entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes upon completion of the following steps: (a) visit a Florida Wawa retailer and purchase any two (2) 20 ounce Coca-Cola products; (b) using a pen, circle the participating products on your original store receipt; (c) take a picture of your receipt; and (d) go to www.CocaColaWawa250Sweeps.com, complete the online entry form, upload the picture of the receipt, and submit.
Mail-In Method of Entry (No Purchase Required): During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter without making a purchase, handprint in black ink and in English your full name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), cellular phone number (if any), email address and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to “Wawa 250 Sweepstakes, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488”. Limit: one (1) Entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in Entries must be handwritten, postmarked by August 27, 2021, and received by September 3, 2021. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due Entries, which will be disqualified.
By completing and submitting the required information, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the "Entry"). Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per day regardless of entry method utilized. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending the same day at 11:59:59 PM ET. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein will be void. Once the Entry has been verified, the Entry will be included in the drawing as detailed below in Rule #4. Any Entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Administrator via email at Wawa250@mkpromosource.com and not to the Sponsor or to any third-party platforms.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about September 8, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: A YETI® Summer Essentials prize pack comprised of one (1) Yeti® Tundra 45 Hard Cooler, one (1) Yeti® Ramble 20oz Tumbler with Magslide Lid, one (1) Yeti® Rambler 12oz Colster Can Insulator, one (1) Wawa 250 Hat and one (1) Wawa 250 T-Shirt. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $380. Ten (10) First Prizes: A $25 Gift Card (as solely determined by the Sponsor). Retail Value (“RV”): $25 each. Total RV: $250. Total ARV of all prizes offered: $630.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Only eleven (11) prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes.
The Released Parties are not responsible for damage or loss of a prize after it has been delivered to a confirmed winner. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. All details of prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence with non-winning Entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to this Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and the prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at www.CocaColaWawa250Sweeps.com throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties, assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in connection with the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority, an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner recipient shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) DISPUTES: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a username/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning usernames/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the username/e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after September 10, 2021, send an email with subject line: "Wawa 250 Sweepstakes" to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by October 15, 2021.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Wawa, Inc., YETI Coolers, LLC, and the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
The Wawa name and logo are registered trademarks of Wild Goose Holding Co., Inc.
NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC.
©2021 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.